Since I have to deal with computers anyway, this picture wasn’t all that far-fetched, since the object is on my desk:
To those of you who’d like to see large technology in the shape of cranes like Bruno the Strong and the magic staircase.
Kurz und bündig:
- The things that fit into an envelope – a MacBook Air parody (video) (via Blogwiese)
- Great food carvings (via Blogwiese)
- Creepy Robot Contest: BigDog vs the burning pants pushing a shopping cart (videos)
- what Katja and her Alien would twitter (German) – and
- Warning signs for extreme bloggers (via )
And a comic by xkcd:
Apart from the fact that in (not only) my opinion we could do without these clock changes – then, though, without the one in autumn, I prefer it when it gets dark later –:
If a radio-controlled clock is programmed so stupidly that it checks for the correct time only once per day at 00:00 (12:00 am) (even though this makes the programming process easier since that’s the situation after inserting new batteries) and thus is wrong almost the entire Sunday, this, I think, really doesn’t indicate a thoroughly working and sufficiently thinking manufacturer.
At least temperature and pressure-based forecast seemed to be correct… But, well, it was only TCM, the private brand of discounter Tchibo.