Some fun with German language and Bavarian politics, not available in English…
Konna started ain which you take a (portrait) photo – one that you are allowed to use – and deface the person a little…
For this I picked an almost three decades old photo of myself, and the result is something I hope that doesn’t look too funny to still be ugly:
Wondering what pretty ugly photos the others will deliver… all contestants can be seen on the Konna’s contest page.
Of course I could have turned to toads or other bug-eating animals, but I was afraid that those would multiply uncontrolled then. And since my fly swatter didn’t help much, I was looking for experienced help, and this green feller was so kind to come along and fight these critters:
That was the last we have seen of these bugs here!
(Based on green GreenSmilies smilies, of course…)
- Legolympics: Olympics in Lego (hundreds of images) from the Hong Kong Lego Users Group (via )
- 360° photos from the Olympics: in the stadium and from the 10 meter platform (via )
- German: Religion korreliert mit Esoterik: Wer an Gott glaubt, glaubt an alles Mögliche
- German: Die sogenannte Mondlandung war nichts anderes als ein Mitarbeiterwechsel auf dem Todesstern.
- A map of Springfield: interactive and in one piece (via ChaosZone)