No, not this nice little “artificial intelligence” game, but a bunch of irrelevant(?) questions that have been making their way around German blogs (I assume similar stuff exists in English, too) – here my translation:
- Take the nearest book, open page 18 and quote line 4.
“…to do with modern physics: the mystery that the great British physicist Sir…”
- Reach out with your left arm as far as possible. What do you hold in your hand?
to front: the frames of two TFT monitors; to left: nothing
- What was the last thing you’ve seen on TV?
- Except your computer, what are you hearing right now?
a little street noise
- When was your last step outside?
- What did you do just before you started this questionnaire?
surf a little – how else would I have found it?
- What are you wearing now?
jeans & T-shirt (won’t tell about the underwear )
- Did you dream last night?
- When was the last time you laughed?
let’s think… at least at #3
- Did you see something strange recently?
don’t think so
- What was the last movie you watched?
Vampire Hunter D, had it still on my PVR‘s disk
- What would you buy if you’d suddenly be a multi-millionaire?
for starters, a nice little house
- Tell me something about you that I didn’t know yet.
what you didn’t know you’re not supposed to know
- Do you like to dance?
I can’t dance, I can’t talk. Only thing about me is the way I walk.
- George Bush!
(but that was no question/request…)
- Imagine your first child was a girl. What would you call her?
I’ll start to think once it should come to that
- And a boy?
- Would you consider emigrating?
- What would you tell God when you reach the gates of heaven?
God? what God? that question is irrelevant…
- Someone who should also answer this questionnaire.
anyone who’s got nothing better to do