Leave a Reply
- Moderation: Comments from first-time commentators must be approved manually before they appear.
- Behave yourself! No insults, no illegal content, etc.! Should go without saying, don't you agree...?
- Website: I don't mind blogs with ads, but purely commercial links are not welcome and will be deleted. Just like pure spam comments.
- E-mail notification on new comments: You will have to activate this function once with a link in an automatically sent confirmation mail. These notifications can be disabled again with the link in every mail, of course.
- Twitter: If you got a Twitter account, you can enter your Twitter name (with or without the @, doesn't matter) which will then be displayed next to any comment (including old ones) that contain the same e-mail address. (Which also means that you must fill in that e-mail field.)
- Allowed HTML tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong> <sub> <sup> <big> <small> <u>
Brian Barker1 2008-08-13 at 21:06 2 Comments
Out of interest I see that that the Beijing Olympics has appointed an Esperanto translator, and that CRI now broadcast in Esperanto
Evidence available at http://esperanto.cri.cn/