Or to phrase it differently: A questionnaire baton that gives the answers and you have to think about the questions, found in the Stöckchen-Blog (German, translated by me):
“Please question the following answers.”
Well, then, let’s start:
- When was the first time you were driving a car yourself?
1.) When I was one and a half years old. My parents were thrilled.
- What things would you only do when naked?
2.) Blog, drive bumper cars, hand out flyers in a pedestrian zone, grow beans on the balcony, tinker chestnut men, play polo, paint christmas pictures on chicken eggs, meet friends.
- Where will you be awarded your next medal?
3.) In Beijing.
- You’re a lousy marksman, aren’t you?
4.) Yes. When I last had a rifle in my hands, I had almost killed the man from the fairground.
- How often do you stand up from your armchair/sofa?
5.) About three or four times a year. Can’t do it more often, it’s too wearisome.
- When did you last take a shower?
6.) That’s been an eterníty ago. Ten or eleven years, I think.
- What would you like to give to your local innkeeper?
7.) The Nobel Prize in Economics.
- Whose haircut do you like least?
8.) Erm, I have to think a little longer here. Boris Becker maybe? Mahatma Gandhi? Ah, no, now I got it: Ursula von der Leyen.
- When did you last have to read your electricity meter?
9.) In October 2006.
- To whom do you pass this baton on now?
10.) Come on, I wouldn’t answer this question even to my best friend. Much less a complete stranger.
I repeat: The answers were given, the questions are mine. So if you want to take the baton, find your own questions.
I admit, only one of my questions truthfully matches the answer.