At least this spam mail, which I received a couple times in the last few days, seemingly indicates that – well, they probably just want to pretend respectability with all that fuss, e.g. people with “strong judgment” will hardly fall for that… (emphasis mine, and of course I added the photo):
Business Days, Inc currently has an opening for Customer Relationship Manager in the U.S.A and EU.
Prompt processing of incoming money transfers in real-time mode.
Education and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree (optional)
– MBA/MS preferred
– Program and Project Management experience preferred
– Strong communication and influence skills
– PMP certification a plus
– 1-3 years financial services preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
– Strong project manager skills with a proven history of estimating and delivering projects on time, on budget, with high quality.
– Ability to establish, maintain, and monitor full project lifecycle plans for mid-scale to complex projects
– Ability to participate in identification of and planning for future resource needs.
– Demonstrated ability to balance priorities and simultaneous projects.
– Knowledgeable in technology, either gained hands on or through exposure to working with technology groups.
– Ability to work well independently and also be a strong team player.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both analysis and technical subjects.
– Strong negotiation and influence skills, particularly within customer interactions.
– Strong judgment, issues management and problem analysis techniques in order to work across the firm with both technical and business organizations to resolve conflicts and deliver functionality.
– US/EU Citizenship
– Valid TAX ID/TIN
– Registered Company (must register upon request)
– Computer with Internet access
– MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel)
– Valid DL or any other ID with photo
– Home phone and mobile phone
PLEASE VISIT OUR SITE TO APPLY RIGHT NOW!
No, don’t “apply”, that’s criminal…
Photo © khz – Fotolia.com