A random music baton I found at…
- Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
- For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
- YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
- Tag whoever you want including me.
- Title this note with the name of the last song in the sequence.
Now lets see which “answers” I’m getting…
- If someone asks ‘are you okay’ you say…?
Mission Impossible Theme (Metallica)
- How would you describe yourself?
oh oh…: Bobby Brown (Frank Zappa)
- What do you dream about?
Mozart’s 40th symphony
- How do you feel today?
Gallows Pole (Led Zeppelin) – Disclaimer: No, I’m not thinking about suicide.
- What do you look for in a guy/girl?
Lo que hago pro ti (Fatal Error) = “What I do for you”, if the automatic translation’s right
- What is your life’s purpose?
Restless (Within Temptation)
- What’s your motto?
The Oath (Manowar)
- What do your friends think of you?
Over And Done (Deine Lakaien)
- What do your parents think of you?
My Velvet Little Darkness (Lacrimas Profundere) – erm, I really doubt that
- What do you think about very often?
Your Fight (Skunk Anansie)
- What do you think about your first kiss?
She’s My Winona (Fall Out Boy) – oops, that wasn’t her name…
- What do you think of your best friend?
Dark Wings (Within Temptation)
- What is your life story?
The Loser In The End (Queen) – veeery funny, my dear random number generator
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Uterus (Das Ich) – I’m really glad that I’m already grown up now…
Aaaah yes. Good that such a random list doesn’t influence reality in any way (even if there surely are some mysticism fanatics who’d believe that).