An impressive stop motion video with printed photos (via Gilly):
- A mashup of numerous cover versions of Bohemian Rhapsody by The Kleptones: description, MP3 direct link (via Spreeblick).
- A funny speech (in two videos at Friendly Atheist): “All Your Religions Are False”.
- Browser game 1: Who Wants to Live a Million Years? – for Darwin’s birthday (via @gwup).
- Browser game 2: Bubble Spinner (via The Swedest Thing).
- A font from your own handwriting (free and online) at YourFonts (via FamLog).
- Pacman as text adventure (via Nerdcore). It looks like this:
>w You move west. As you move you are eating the food pellet in your way. It tastes delicious. There is a shrieking noise echoing through the maze. You are in a passage leading from west to east. In the EAST you can see some delicious food 4 steps away. There is a crossing to the east 1 step away. In the WEST you can see some delicious food just 1 step away. There is a junction to the west 2 steps away.
Luckily, there’s also a little map.
- The entire new album Sepultura, A-LEX, can be biotechpunk). (warning: no volume control in the online player; via
- David Letterman’s “Top 10 things I will actually miss about Bush” (via direkteingabe):