The new movie in the well-known series with this main actor:
Cold as Ice. Early March, the sun finally dares to show up again, temperatures almost reach two-digit values (Celsius) – lots to do for ice cream parlors…
Dunno if there’s a Christiane F. among these children, and the station isn’t the Zoo station in Berlin, but anyway…
Pandora’s Box (multiple movies; in German, Pandora had a “Büchse” (Bavarian dialect: “Bixn”) = can). Hope there’s no such dangerous can among these direction signs of which several can be found around town from time to time.
But hardly because there are so many manufacturers of round tin containers – instead it shows that (another) baby girl was born. Traditionally, it’s a name for a family with only daughters…
…and the past few weeks…
- The four types of homeopaths: would Hahnemann approve?
- Smithsonian Magazine 2012 Photography Contest: 50 Finalists
- Bible review in a professional literature critic’s style (via Friendly Atheist)
- A Lego Indiana Jones movie shot in 3 years with 10000 photos (via 1000steine)
- Great World Cup photos The Big Picture
- For the proper World Cup feeling during surfing: a vuvuzela for every website, e.g. for my blog.
Amazing Fire Animation!
- Lord of the Rings – Fellowship of the Vuvuzela (via Astrodicticum)